Self Storage Made Simple
- Keep the items you use most at the front of your storage unit for easy access.
- Create an aisle in the center of your storage unit so you can comfortably reach everything.
- Remove legs from tables and other furniture and store on their ends to save space.
- Protect old photographs from curling over time by placing them between two pieces of cardboard, taped together.
- Always drain gasoline and oil from items with engines.
- Never store live animals, perishables, liquids, explosives, flammable liquids and fuels, toxic materials or other items that need a controlled environment.
- Use trash cans to store items like shovels, hoes and rakes.
- Cover mattresses with plastic and store flat on level surfaces.
- Use protective covers and treat wood surfaces before storing.
- Avoid rust by thoroughly wiping metal items with a rag that has a few drops of machine oil on it.
- Pack blankets, draperies and dress clothes on hangers in a wardrobe box.
- Keep your belongings safe with a high-quality storage unit lock.
Whether you are moving your home, relocating valuables, redecorating or simply trying to free up space, Margate Storage provide short or long term storage to suit your requirements.
1.7m X 3.35m
5.7 m² (sizes are approximate)
Large walk-in closet size. 1 couch, dining table and chairs, mattress, office furniture, small filing cabinets, boxes, exercise equipment.
5m X 3m
15 m² (sizes are approximate)
Size of a large bedroom. Holds contents of an average 2-3 bedroom house. Can also hold large equipment, industrial equipment, small car or surplus office equipment and samples.
6 m X 2.7m
16.2 m² (sizes are approximate)
Size of a single car garage. Holds contents of a 3 bedroom, car, quads, motorcycles, jet-ski, boat or other large storage items such as equipment, office equipment or sporting goods and numerous boxes and files.
We have various storage unit sizes to fit your needs. In the above unit size guide, we give you an idea of what you can fit into the different units we have available.
This is only intended to give you an idea of what you can fit into each of our storage unit sizes. Every person’s storage needs are unique. If you need assistance in choosing the right storage unit for your requirements, call our team of storage specialists.
Note: With these storage units, sizes are approximate.